Sunday, April 28, 2013

The introduction of TCM

I went to Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-47 Theresa Koo's TCM last Monday. This a a word of mouth recommendation that she helped couples conceive although western Doctors say that the couples are infertile/ their IVF failed.

Hope this would help..

She did accupuncture on me for my back/spine that hurts. and "ba guan" on the entire back-it left ugly bruises that slowly disappear after a week.

I was also given medicine to drink and tablets to eat. She claimed that my blood circulation is not good and the medication is suppose to help me. It seems that the medicine allows me to clear my bowels easily everyday.

She advised no heaty/fried food, no chilli... BBT (Body Basal Temperature) to be taken every morning 1st thing I wake up.

My stomach is still bloated. sigh... is it because I am fat? or is it because of the IVF hormone jabs? or what????!!!
=(

No comments: